Target W functions as a direct card acquirer, payment processor, and payment service provider. Our gateway facilitates an omnichannel transaction process with access to a range of payment systems, as well as enhanced security measures and comprehensive risk management, through a single, unified integration.
We offer internet acquiring services to eCommerce merchants, enabling them to accept card payments from users all over the world in any currency.
Our proprietary risk management system incorporates a flexible system of rules and settings to analyse transactions in real time, quickly identifying and blocking fraudulent activity.
We pride ourselves on taking a personal approach to each client. Each merchant receives a personal account manager, a dedicated risk analyst, and round-the-clock technical support.
Avoid excess integration and operational costs associated with global expansion by processing locally or across borders. We offer the optimal solution to keep costs low, reduce time to market, and increase payment success rates.
Our Global Card Acquiring provides the following additional features:
- Payments with delayed confirmation
- Credit transactions
- Payment cascading
- User notifications with detailed explanation in case of failed payments
- 3-D Secure transactions
- Card authorisation by code or random sum verification
- Address Verification Service (AVS)
- Zero sum account verification for recurring or Credential-on-File payments
- Account Billing Updater (ABU) and Visa Account Updater (VAU)
- Industry Specific Data (e.g. Airline addendum)